I have not fallen off the earth…. though our lives have turned upside down as of late
- Matt got his hours cut and rearranged at work, so our work week has been Thursday through Monday.
- Yep, that means I’ve been working EVERY Sunday.
- We found out that we will not be doing the host home thing
- I don’t really want to talk about that bullet point… or about the entire month of August.
- Matt found a new job (\YAY) and will be starting part time while he works out his two week notice.
- Then, starting Nov 5th our life can get back to normal, but hopefully a new and different kind of normal because my husband will be home in the evenings!!
- I may not blog much as our life settles down.
- Or, I might…. who knows. I am starting to feel happier and more energetic since we found out about the new job yesterday.
- We cleaned up the garden this afternoon (today’s my day off, which is SO weird) and I found these honkers…..