My Wednesday was CRAZY busy at work, which is a good thing, and then my mom was in town again last night. We had a good time… just went to Archiver’s and Walmart, then hit up Tasty Taco. Yum. To be honest, I haven’t gotten back into the swing of cooking, or housekeeping since returning from the weekend trip. But, I have lots of plans….
- I did manage to get some beans into the crock pot last night to make my own refried beans 🙂
- and we are going to eat them alongside this chili lime pork. I used a boneless shoulder… and it’s roasting as I type.
- my house is starting to smell yummy.
- I acquired the supplies to make myself a second, larger recipe box. I talk to people/know people who use binders. Sometimes I think about going there, but I kinda like using recipe cards.
- I painted my toes green last week, and I like them.
- we haven’t been running the air conditioning, and I LOVE IT!
- Matt is working on refinishing a couple shelves for me to use as a spice rack. I kinda think I might need new canisters if I’m going to put them on a shelf. My current ones are plastic, rubbermaid, and seriously old/gross… if I’m lucky Hobby Lobby will have their glass on sale, cause there are some large glass jars/canisters that I’ve had my eye on.
Have a great Thursday, I’ll let you know how the pork turns out 🙂