I’m totally worn out from my life the past month! Tomorrow is my first day off in two weeks, and I am SOOO looking forward to it, besides it also happens to be the lovely Megan Blair’s wedding day! I figured this called for a round of quick-e’s slash my random thoughts of the week…
- Keeping up the the dishes has been somewhat of a fail this week: go figure.
- Matt is coming home early tonight from work since he went in at ten this morning. I’m trying to decide if i should stay awake til he gets home and call it an early night, or take a nap, like I want to and be up until all hours….
- I have learned from Martha that soaking dairy caked dishes in cold water helps clean them better.
- This week, while holding a large pan of lasagna, a cutting board fell on my foot. I still don’t have full range of motion, and if the bruise gets particularly ugly I may post a picture.
- Somehow all of my flip flops are covered in sawdust and spray paint.
- I finally made my cheeseburger quesadillas, and they were epic. I’m going to post a recipe soon! And photos, you know how it goes.
- On that note, I managed to provide enough food this week that my dear husband didn’t have to eat a single sandwich 🙂 (somewhere in the middle of the month he may or may not have had nothing but for a few days 😦 )
- I DID clean the bathroom this week
- I badly need a pedicure. I’m too lazy to do it myself, and too ‘frugal’ to pay for one. So, I’ll be leaving the purple polish where it is for a few days 🙂
Alright, that’s all for tonight… I’m going to take a few days off, and with any luck I’ll be back on Monday with cheeseburger quesadillas!