I am coming to the conclusion that the quick-e’s section of my blog is really jsut designed so that I can use a series of bullet points…..
- Today is Sunday. I worked. Matt is working right now. I dislike.
- Tomorrow, however, we will be making up for it by continuing our BBQ survey of Des Moines…. yum!
- Unfortunately, we also have to go to Wal*Mart. My husband and I have very special feelings about Wal*Mart.
- The Cornhuskers are increasingly on my radar. I’m not sure what to do with that, it’s weird.
- When I came home from work, I put on long pants and a long sleeved t-shirt… oh, and SOCKS!
- Now I am wearing shorts, tank top, and flip flops. No, I’m not having hot flashes: I cooked. And I did the dishes.
- As a result, my nail polish is chipping. I am happy because I tried this Zoya polish, which was a good idea at first. I hate it now. The glittery pieces are too bigish and they feel weird.
- OPI, my dear friend, I will come back to you willingly, and apologetically. I may even find you another OPI friend to join the party, even though the party is taking over my cabinet.
The end. ( kitchen timer is going off)
One Reply to “Quick-e’s”
I love you.