as my dear friend Beth informed me today, my poor blog has been lacking. I am sorry for that. Life happened, I got out of routine. Tonight, I will give you a series of quick-e’s about what’s going on….. and hopefully I’ll translate the series of blogs in my head into digital words for you all.
- I have tried to make Spanish rice twice in the past two weeks.
- Both times were an epic failure of undercooked grossness.
- My wonderful husband is eating the leftovers from sr attempt number two.
- I did, however, make a perfect batch of regular rice in the oven the other night 🙂 It involved water, butter, rice, and salt. I’ll blog about it.
- My house is clean right now 🙂
- I even made my bed this morning!!
- Did I mention that I listen to Delilah every night? “Take my breath away” is currently playing in the background.
- Tonight I am going to be making some meatballs. And, a delicious recipe of potatoes that my sister made for us in KC.
- Then, I am going to glue some cork onto plywood….. which will turn into a super sweet kitchen wall thing…… you’ll have to wait for the big reveal 🙂
With that….. kitchen here I come!