Not much time tonight, and still haven’t tackled the rest of the zucchini, so you’re in for a round of quick-e’s!
- I have a half a dozen picture frames in my living room alone that still have the store people in them
- the bed in the guest bedroom is usually full of piles of paper and junk, unless my mom is going to be here.
- Every time I hang something on a wall, I go through about ten nails before I get one in good…. our walls are made of plaster.
- I have successfully rid myself, and my bookshelf space, of all the assorted cooking magazines. I got the recipes I wanted, and passed them along.
- I had two old ladies yell at me at work today: both of them were mad about the cost of a haircut and style. People have been paying what they pay for my haircuts for years now…. and I’m pretty sure I’m worth every penny. Next time: try it out for yourself, and see how that works for you. I am, after all, a trained professional. That is worth something.
- oh wait, I meant quick. Sorry about that one 🙂
- I read jeremiah 18:2-6 this morning. LOVED IT! And, I have no idea what god is trying to do with me…. it’s been a frustrating few weeks for me since our Nebraska trip.
- Sometimes I feel totally out of place in my new life. I haven’t had to start all over in a new city since I was 18. I’m 30 now. And, it’s not going much better than it did at 18.
- I have made pot roast about four different ways since I’ve been married, and I finally figured out my preferred method….ah, the suspense!
- Tomorrow I will be going to the grocery store to purchase items to make a recipe my Grandma Jo gave me: along with the apples to make it! She weighs a hundred pounds on a good day, but I still do what she tells me to do because it’s good for me.
With that, I am going to upload one random honeymoon photo and call it a night!
HA! Love it, what a ham my husband is 🙂
5 Replies to “Quick-e’s…”
Plaster walls: try using a drill first – saves a good deal of frustration! : ))
um, yeah…. so I tell my husband to do that everytime…… maybe I should do it too…..duh, thanks wendy!
That Grandma Jo is one smart lady!
she means business!
that she does